How well do you remember your 80s movies?
Give these a try:
1. In Empire Strikes Back, what was chewing on the power cables of the Millenium Falcon while Han Solo and company were hiding inside the asteroid cave?
2. In ‘Back To The Future’, where did Doc Brown get the plutonium to power the time-travelling DeLorean?
3. What were Mouth and Chunk’s real names in “The Goonies”?
4. What is the name of Sarah’s brother that she is trying to save in “The Labyrinth”?
5. What was the make and model of the villian in “The Terminator” 1984?
***Give it a shot in the comments. I’ll be back later with the answers.***