I was surfing around the internet and look what I stumbled upon?
- ***UPDATE: Picture Removed. There’s been a lot of uproar about using pictures from Google Images on blogs, so, I’m removing them from my blog posts to be safe. Sorry. I just loved sharing all the pictures I find out on the web, but that’s just how it goes, I guess. Thanks!***
Now, it’s got pretty much everything I love about a heroine. She looks wicked-tough, has got wings, and she seems to teeter the edge of good and evil with the dark colors, intense look and the fire!
I could totally see this being a book cover, couldn’t you?
If you’ve been following this blog for any length of time, you’ve surely seen pictures of angels or some form of winged creatures.
I just love wings. So, I thought for today’s movie quotes it’d be fun to find some that have winged people as characters.
1. Gettin’ the cure so you can go back home to Mommy and Daddy?
2. I knew he’d send you Gabriel, you were always so eager to please him.
3. Hello, John. John, hello. You’re the one soul I would come up here to collect myself.
4. No injuries, 6360 battles.
And if you know of any movies with winged characters, do tell! I’m always looking for some movies to watch…
We’re taking a break from the A to Z Blog challenge on Sundays….so you guessed it, I HAD to post some more fun pictures!
Found another stunning angel picture:
Had to go with a dark one, too:
Have you seen any fun angel pictures around the net?
Have a super day.
Boy, Fangs or feathers…that’s a tough one for me. I love Vamp stories, yet I love stories with winged characters, angels, fallen angels…..Heck, I’ve written a few stories about both!
Which are your faves?