Yep, it’s that time of year. Christmas movies playing on all the channels. We’re digging out decorations, listening to music and watching a few flicks to get in the Christmas mood.
See if you can guess any of these:
1. Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister.
2. The dope was whining about a suit case. What was I supposed to do? Shake his hand and say, “Congratulations, you’re an idiot”?
3. This place reminds me of Santa’s Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me.
4. Let’s face it, Frank. Garden slugs got more out of life than you.
5. Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian.
Don’t forget–> It’s Day TWO of the two day Holiday Blog Hop. 8 Authors. 2 Days. Big Prizes!
Today’s blogs are: Rachel Firasek, Ciara Knight, Lisa Kessler, & Jean Murray
If you missed yesterday, that’s okay, CLICK HERE for the full deets and head over.